Bakuman (2/28/20)




          I was always interested in Bakuman, the anime has been on my 'to watch' list for a few years but have yet to watch it. So having the opportunity to read some of the manga was perfect. One thing I loved about the series (hearing about it) was that the references made. For example, in the first volume alone one of the characters references the anime and manga series 'Death Note'. I have seen animes that mention manga or anime in general, but not specific references. The other anime references in the series are what piqued my interest in the first place.
         I feel like the series, in general, can give the audience a sense of relatability. I believe every anime/manga fan at some point during their childhood considered becoming a mangaka. Whether it was a serious consideration or simply tried to create their own for a hobby. Whether someone is a writer or an artist if they enjoy anime/manga, they can relate to this series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Spoon (4/15/20)

My Lesbian Experience With Loneliness (3/5/20)