Silver Spoon (4/15/20)

 I have actually never heard of this manga before. I feel like most of the time I'll at least recognize the name but in this case, I didn't. I even tried to ignore the summary of this manga series. In general, I pick a manga that I have either watched the anime of or one that knows the anime isn't good. In this case, it's neither but it did seem like an interesting read. Despite it being the manga to read for this week. I was only able to read a few chapters but so far it seems pretty comedic and random. Simply going off the title I had no guess what this manga could possibly be about. However, once I started actually getting into it, I became absorbed with its humor. In just a few short chapters I have read, the series seems to be a light-hearted comedy that I plan on adding to my 'to-read list".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Lesbian Experience With Loneliness (3/5/20)